Lead with Confidence: How to Build Effective Teams and Influence Positive Change
6 out of 10 managers underachieve within their first two years of being assigned as a manager. They fall short in not knowing how to successfully transition from working independently as a team member to leading others to perform work to meet business needs. Our Lead with Confidence course can help you reach your full potential as a manager and most importantly, as a leader!
Lead with Confidence is taught as a real-time online interactive series. In the course you will learn the most essential strategies that will allow you to build teams that are high-performing and navigate demanding needs effectively in a fast-growing environment.
Part 1: How to Lead & Build Effective Teams (2.5 hour session)
- What is a Leader: Leadership principles and leading practices that make the foundation of great managers that are also leaders.
- Delegating Tasks: Accomplishing day to day needs and how to increase your capacity to improve and innovate.
- Managing Challenges: Adapting to different challenges to drive high-performing teams.
- Owning Your Leadership: How to navigate from individual performer to a leading position.
Part 2: How to Influence Positive Change in a Growing Environment (2 hour session)
- The Power of Influence: How to create action plans that helps team deliver on company goals.
- Effective Coaching: Interact with your team members to encourage high engagement.
- Handling Growth Pains: Handling challenging needs and leading your team to support it.
Bonus: 30 Minute Leadership Group Coaching Session
Each participant will be invited to a 30-minute group coaching call where they can share best practices and progress made after the Lead with Confidence training series.
What You Will Learn How To:
- Improve your leadership intelligence
- Own your power of influence to build teams and increase engagement
- Coach your team members to meet demanding goals
- Operate as a steward of effective communication
- Implement strategic plans and projects to support company goals
- Adapt easily to environmental shifts that positively influence your team
- Delegate tasks to increase the value of work performed
This course is best for:
- New to Management Roles
- Emerging Leaders (High-Potential Leadership Track)
- Managers: Entry to Senior Level
- Managers in growing environments
Price of Course: $697
Price includes training sessions, 6 months access to video recordings, coaching call and digital course materials.