Thu, Mar 12|
Nashville Entrepreneur Center
Leading with Influence & Continuous Improvement
Meet with our Founder Domonique Townsend for a dynamic masterclass on leading with influence and continuous improvement.
Time & Location
Mar 12, 2020, 8:45 AM – 10:45 AM
Nashville Entrepreneur Center, 41 Peabody St, Nashville, TN 37210, USA
About the Event
Leading with Influence and Continuous Improvement
Initiatives and project opportunities often take 3-5 months to establish buy-in and gather the needed resources to start. This can lead to a $400,000 opportunity loss in productivity. Often this is caused by:
- Not having the time to add needed continuous improvement tasks due to the daily demand (workload)
- Understanding how to engage and utilize the skillsets of their peers or direct reports
- Knowing how to influence the needed momentum for projects and iniatives tto start with less lead time
This masterclass provides you with techniques that are easy to apply and are highly effective. No matter your industry, continuous improvement is essential for success in all aspects of business. You will learn how to:
- Implement effective communication strategies that reduce opportunity loss in productivity.
- Engage your peers, reports and managers to establish buy-in and reduce time to launch needed projects and tasks.
- Use time management hacks that increase the time you have to focus on projects that support the company's objective.
- Apply continuous improvement principles that help you quickly identify opportunities for increased efficiency, translating to time, resources and money savings.
Included in your registration:
- Masterclass Workbook
- Masterclass Registration
- Light Breakfast
Leading with Influence and CI
Included in your registration: Masterclass Workbook Masterclass Registration Light Breakfast$100.00
2 or More: Leading With Influe
This ticket option is available for companies that 2 or more employees from their company attending. There will be a $15 discount per ticket. No limits.$85.00